The MyHome.Pro pool service team has been managing the pools of thousands of customers and conducted over a million visits in its 40-year history.
What Is Special About a Liquid Sparkle Pool?
The MyHome.Pro EXCLUSIVE LIQUID SPARKLE™ is a specially formulated liquid treatment and not the “typical” and problematic pool chemical “tablets” or granular solid alternatives.
Certified and experienced pool technicians achieving the correct chemical balances through regular care and attentive monitoring deliver the “scientifically perfect” chemical balance to give our clients the “picture perfect” Sparkle Pool.
Not only does the “Liquid Treatment” provide a “Sparkle” pool experience, but it is also BETTER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT and YOUR POOL!
- LIQUID SPARKLE LETS YOU BACK IN YOUR POOL FASTER! You can get back into your pool sooner after the pool is serviced because you are not waiting for solid chemicals to dissolve!
- LIQUID SPARKLE IS NON-SCALING AND LEAVES NO RESIDUE! When it “expires,” this naturally occurring element leaves behind only table salt and water!
- NO CAUSTIC POOL CHEMICALS STORED IN YOUR HOME! We bring everything we need on every visit, so you NEVER have to store unwanted chemicals!
- LIQUID SPARKLE IS SAFE AND SIMILAR TO THAT USED BY ALMOST EVERY WATER TREATMENT FACILITY IN THE COUNTRY TO TREAT YOUR DRINKING WATER!
- LIQUID SPARKLE ELIMINATES UGLY “CALCIUM BUILD-UP!” The most popular powdered or tabular chlorines are almost 1/3 calcium, which you have to clean up! Using liquid pools chemicals means saying goodbye to all that calcium build-up and “scale” at your pool’s waterline, tile, spillways/water features, and elsewhere.
- SAY GOODBYE TO UNSIGHTLY SOLID DEPOSITS ON YOUR POOL’S BOTTOM! A combination of undissolved solid chemical additives and the calcium levels they produce can create unsightly gray/white flakes at the bottom of your pool. Add to this the sand particulates from the solid-chemical’s damage to a gunite pool surface, and you have an unattractive and “dirty feeling” mess at the bottom of your pool!
- ACIDIC SOLID CHEMICAL CAN HARM POOL SURFACES! The typical “pool puck” carries a pH of around 2.5, which means these are a very acidic and invasive. The ideal chemical ranges for a gunite/plaster swimming pool for 7.4-7.6 pH and 80-120 ppm total alkalinity (TA). Overuse of pucks or tablets can lower pH below 7.2 and TA as low as 30ppm. When the TA gets that low, the plaster weakens, and over time, softens and eventually erodes. Have you ever found white sand at the bottom of your pool or in your sweeper’s bag? That could be the aggregate coming out of the plaster, weakening your pool’s surface.
- SOLID CHEMICAL POOL PUCKS WILL EVENTUALLY FORCE YOUR TO DRAIN AND REFILL! Di-chlor, tri-chlor, and similar solid tablets, pucks, or granular treatments add chlorine and cyanuric acid (CYA) into your water. The CYA that they add to your pool water every day does not get used up and builds to greater and greater levels. Eventually, the CYA level will get to the point where the only real method of correction is to drain and refill your pool with fresh water.
Would You Like to Trial Our Dallas Pool Services?
We’re so confident that you’ll LOVE what we do that we’ll let you try us out for a month with no fees! WOW! That’s confidence!
The MyHome.Pro Pool Care Trial allows you to “try before you buy” in those cases where you know you want a weekly pool service but are not quite ready to commit to a new provider.
You can take advantage of this offer if:
- You are not an existing MyHome.Pro customer
- You meet with our pool services advisor to review the pool and your expectations and agree on a game plan for delivering excellent care
- The pool is currently in a reasonable state of chemical balance, care, and cleanliness
- There is a sincere intent to create an ongoing weekly pool services relationship
Complete our contact form or call (972) 474-8684 to schedule your Dallas Pool Services today.